Monday, May 28, 2012

Wish List (partial)

I've been blessed to have mommy friends and excited ninangs who have stuff to share our little boy, so we've acquired a few things already.  There are, however, still a few (well, a lot) of items we still have to get.  I haven't really had much time to prepare a full list but based on the layettes I've seen, I was able to list down a few things we are still needing.

LITTLE WRIGGLER:
  • relaxation music mp3s (classical, instrumental, beatles for babies, etc... no singing children please... they scare me after a while. haha!)
  • Bibs (4)
  • Tie-side shirts (4 - 6)
  • Receiving blankets (4)
  • swaddle blanket (2)
  • Hooded towels (3)
  • wash cloth (4)
  • disposable diapers (endless supply!)
  • cloth diapers gauze (12)
  • cloth diapers eyelet (6)
  • mosquito net
  • diaper clips (4 sets)
  • health kit (1 set)
  • diaper rash ointment
  • cooler for breast milk (when I go back to work mid-September)
  • breast milk storage bags
  • baby bottles for infants (4)
  • soft infant shoes 
  • bath tub (preferably collapsible)
  • baby book
MOMMY WRIGGLER:
  • shirts and blouses that can allow for breast feeding
I'm not really sure how much I need nursing pads and other breast feeding related items but I'm certain I need clothes that can facilitate feeding. Hehehe!

Wow... one and a half months to go.  I'm praying harder and harder that this beautiful journey continues with much joy and excitement.  Hoping for your prayers and positive vibes as well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment